Are you a small food business? Or a medium-to large-sized business that sources ingredients from small businesses? Heck, don't know anything about the Food Safety Modernization Act's new rules and how they could impact your business? Then this seminar is for you!
Food safety expert, Charlie Kalish, is leading a 90-minute seminar breaking down how the Food Safety Modernization Act's Preventive Controls for Human Food rule applies to you.
- A general overview of the new rule
- Updates to the federal current Good Manufacturing Practices (applies to all food facilities)
- Exemption eligibility and how to apply for a "qualified facility exemption"
- Actions to take if you source food ingredients from a very small business
- Compliance deadlines that apply to small businesses, very small businesses and all other businesses.