FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Foods (Part 2)
Become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Have the confidence that your Food Safety Plan complies with FSMA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCHF) rule.
- Maximize time and expenses by attending a blended course (part online, part in-person…see Course Delivery Options below)
- SCS Special: An optional HACCP for Processors exam and Certificate of Completion is offered at the conclusion of the SCS course (4 hr. webinar and 2-day live training) for those who need to meet the GFSI – HACCP requirements.
Course Description: This Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Blended Training course was developed to provide an alternative way for individuals to complete the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food course. The Blended course consists of 2 parts. Part 1 is online and Part 2 is instructor-led. Both parts must be completed in order to obtain the PCQI certificate.
- Know the requirements necessary to comply with the Preventive Controls Rule,
- Satisfy the FDA training requirement for the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Meet GFSI standard training requirement for a 16 hour examinable HACCP course.
Who should attend: Managers, supervisors and employees of food facilities seeking more knowledge about FSMA’s Preventive Control Rule; those interested in becoming a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual and assuming the responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining a facility Food Safety Plan; companies exporting to the U.S.; food brokers; food safety auditors and consultants.
Registration Fees: Online + 1 day in-person: $425 for Part 2, one-day (plus the online FSPCA Part 1 fee: Part 1, FSPCA course.) Discounts apply for early bird, multiple attendee and multiple course registrations. (SCS courses only)
SCS Fees include: Instructor-led training, course materials, lunch, FSPCA official Certificate of Completion and SCS Certificate of Completion.