Are you a small business that manufactures, processes, packs or holds food? Or a medium-to large-sized business that sources ingredients from small businesses? Heck, don't know anything about the Food Safety Modernization Act's new rules and how they could impact your business?
Food safety expert, Michael Kalish, is leading a two-hour seminar breaking down how the Food Safety Modernization Act's Preventive Controls for Human Food rule applies to you.
In this short seminar, Michael will focus on the exemptions, requirements and compliance deadlines. Expect to learn:
- A general overview of the new rule
- Updates to the federal current Good Manufacturing Practices (applies to all food facilities)
- Exemption eligibility and how to apply for a "qualified facility exemption"
- Actions to take if you source food ingredients from a very small business
- Compliance deadlines that apply to small businesses, very small businesses and all other businesses.
Feel overwhelmed? Then this seminar is for you! Let Food Safety Guides do the work of translating this bureaucratic labyrinth into plain language and clear actionable items.